Notable Gang Application - DoctorBenjy - 24/04/23

DoctorBenjy

1. What is your gang/organisation name?: The Weathermen
  2. What is your user ID?: 195487
  3. When was your gang/organisation created?: 10/02/23
  4. What RP does your gang predominantly do?: The Weathermen have positioned themselves as mediators and friends of the city, we're not about guns and violence, in fact many of us never carry a gun. We're about helping people get what needs to be done, done. Whether it be a disagreement, a need for resolution or a case that needs clearing up, The Weathermen are the team to call. That's important to note too, while Jack Space is the established leader of the group, the Weathermen are a team, each member has their own qualities and responsibilities and upon becoming a full fledged member, nobody, not even Jack is above anyone else when it comes to decision making. We aim to continue to help the MPS with their mission to combat serious crime, the courts, in making sure the right outcomes are found, and the many organisations around the city who are hoping to get business done. Some say it's impossible to have friends in this city, but we'd like the think The Weathermen can change that. We love to bring people together, educate when necessary, helping both newer members to the city and enhancing the experience of those well established, while standing up for what's right and challenging unacceptable behaviours.
  5. Where does your group reside? (Gang area/MLO): We're often found outside Mission Row, talking, watching, listening, but are difficult to pin down in one location due to the housing market being a serious challenge and so renting properties from some well established members of the city has helped us to find our place, but we're flexible, we'll make the best of any home we reside in at the time. We of course hope to settle down into 'Jacks Place' or 'Jack's Space' shortly, but that's an ongoing discussing within the team and hopefully to be had with housing officials and government if required.
  6. What is your gang/organisation primary colour?: White (And Red)

• Like 2

RP based organization they have made a big impact on the city that being through RP or their increase of popularity from each gang they have no issues with other guys and get along with majority if not all of the gangs in the city they haven't strayed from RP since their first Appearance (This is from my view of first meeting them 03/04/2023) and they have invested time and resources into CMG so it would be a massive shame/waste if the Weathermen weren't given notable. Big +1 from me 

Goobie#3544

Edited by 002 Goobie
  • Like 2

Big fat +1 for the Weathermen. 

Constantly finding new ways to improve the RP scene, wether this be via factions or alternative organisations, here to benefit others! Always been a pleasure, the server wouldn’t be what it is without them. 

Keep it up gentlemen x 

• Like 1

(Ex) Commissioner [GC-1]

taylorelib-removebg-preview (1).png

I simply cannot express my support for this application enough. The amount of time and effort Jack and these marvellous people have put into the RP scene in the city has been amazing. I don't think I need to say anything else, they are all great, great people. Much love to them all +1000

• Like 3

+1Seen a lot of potential from Jack and his group from the get go which eventually turned into very well payed out storylines which we took part in together.

Definitely got a lot more to come and can’t wait to see them as notable 🙂

• Like 1

+1

- Always a High standard level of RP 

- Very unique style of RP 

- The whole group works fantastic together in character 

- Definitely have a lot of potential for the future of CMG

Tux

[PISS-1]

Ex Yakuza Gang Leader 

Tux3.png

• Like 1

+1(x100)

- It doesn't even need explaining

- RP differs from other gangs/groups

- The group are very approachable 

- Standards of RP are always high

- Giving it their all to attempt to revive the RP scene

Edited by Junction
Update
  • Like 1

Massive +1 for the weathermen, They've contributed so massively for rp since they joined the city not long ago and during my time in the city I cant say i've seen a gang that deserves notable more then the weathermen.

- They are always online and willing to do rp

- They have a very high and consistent quality of rp

- All very friendly and have honestly never had a bad experience with them in the city apart from jack snitching on pc vlod 

Pat has got dead webs

• Like 1

+1 

• one of the best rp groups in the city have deserved notable gang for weeks due to the impact and amazing rp they've all done inside the weathermen.
  • Always looking to rp with EVERYONE and inspire more rpers within the city.
  • cant wait to see what great rp the future holds for The Weathermen........  

GET THEM NOTABLE MY FRIENDINGS!         

MR KAIBA

+1

Mr Jack Space & Weathermen, I've engaged in many different RP situations with them, and I've been consistently impressed with their ability to up keep their character's development and how they conduct themselves in the city, bringing more depth to the roleplay experience and they have a good attitude towards helping other players get them more involved in the RP community.

+1 
top gang
greatly respected

Alibaly
---------------------------------------

COP COMMAND(CPC-1)
Chief Superintendent
Human resources
CTSFO
SCO 19 - OFC - TRO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID: 275025
Discord: Alibaly

+1

Mr Jack Space and the Weathermen provide some quality RP into the server working along great with all the other gangs/characters in the city.

Oh and Pat's Cabs as part of the organisation, absolute banger! 

• 2 weeks later...