1. News & Development

1. News & Announcements

Important details of what is happening in the community and things you might need to know.

2. We are recruiting!

We are searching for new people to fill ranks in the staff team!

1. General Chat

Talk about anything and everything here!

Discussion about FiveM's latest developments and changes.

1. 74.5k
    3. 4.8k

Ask here for any general support to do with our FiveM server.

1. 22.3k
    2. 12.9k

1. Tech Discussion

Let your inner technical nerd go wild!

Find a funky glitch? Have a clutch session? Share it here!

Feel like a young Peter Kay? Let's hear it!

Found an in game legend? Give them the praise they truly deserve!

Music related shares and discussions here.

• Topics

• Today's Birthdays

1. Escapade
      Escapade
      (27 years old)
    2. mears
      mears
      (22 years old)
    3. WheelChairReece
      WheelChairReece
      (25 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Lil zo  »  Bob

thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, I am currently banned on cmg. A server I've spent hours and dedication too... I've helped grow a community known as the gbgs / the hood and be the best role model , we have had our ups and downs but we always try to learn from mistakes and bounce back. what I have noticed the most when leading a roleplay gang a lot of hate, spite and negative things can take place, within the gang and outside. sometimes it gets out of control and simply falls out of my hands! I've also learnt that I have had a lot of mistakes on my end. For example I should've been more aware of certain people I let in the gang. I should've pushed more roleplay content via YouTube. I definitely should of never glorified any rule breaks on our YouTube... and for that I am simply sorry . Its not cool, not a good look and most important its not me being a good role model despite the good things I've pushed in the city! Talking about good things I've done is irrelevant to this appeal but I have to start with everything I have built... had planed and have accomplished … it was not easy. it took a lot of hard work. work that I wouldn't blow down the drain over me doing something dumb. something that could result in 1 year ban. This situation doesn't sit right in my head and has been playing on my mind ever since... The reason I'm making this appeal early is because i have never ever and never will cheat or intend to on any game I have ever played. I've played fps games for the last 12 years and always been against it. It ruins the fun for everyone, it corrupts people and their friends. its not right at all and ill always stand by that. I have nothing but respect for all admins and staff] always got along with trauma, mikey, tino ,Despawned and ryan customs and i cant forget Lucy. and countless other admins I get along with. I was grinding h when I got dragged to a sit with 3 admins. The YouTube situation was mentioned about the titles and quotes in the video. but mainly they assumed I was cheating Based of my edited clips rendered at 24fps using adobe prm pro. No logs got mentioned, nothing was mentioned about what clip or clips that banned me . For the last 14 hours i have been going through all my clips and they are all spot on I've got nothing to hide. I've been waiting in the support room with no response. If there is any chance i can get to speak with one of you guys si can back everything with 5 to 10 minute clips of everything I have uploaded with audio. I don't know any other way unless they investigate again. This isn't just me that's banned its my whole gang and its heart breaking 😞 I'm innocent i don't know what else to say . i can link my steam , my ea I've had accounts for over 10 years with no bans with over 100k worth of game time on. I've got nothing but love for cmg and gaming in a whole. nothing but love for the admins. its not anyone's fault but i feel like this is unjustified. please get back to me
      Lil zo

Please guys look into this a bit more 
      Bob may I get a chance to speak to you?

· 0 replies
    • nathankade

il do anything cmg pls 

· 0 replies
    • nathankade

hey pls un ban me im so soory i love the server il never do anything bad agian 

· 0 replies
    • Lil zo  »  Despawned

thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, I am currently banned on cmg. A server I've spent hours and dedication too... I've helped grow a community known as the gbgs / the hood and be the best role model , we have had our ups and downs but we always try to learn from mistakes and bounce back. what I have noticed the most when leading a roleplay gang a lot of hate, spite and negative things can take place, within the gang and outside. sometimes it gets out of control and simply falls out of my hands! I've also learnt that I have had a lot of mistakes on my end. For example I should've been more aware of certain people I let in the gang. I should've pushed more roleplay content via YouTube. I definitely should of never glorified any rule breaks on our YouTube... and for that I am simply sorry . Its not cool, not a good look and most important its not me being a good role model despite the good things I've pushed in the city! Talking about good things I've done is irrelevant to this appeal but I have to start with everything I have built... had planed and have accomplished … it was not easy. it took a lot of hard work. work that I wouldn't blow down the drain over me doing something dumb. something that could result in 1 year ban. This situation doesn't sit right in my head and has been playing on my mind ever since... The reason I'm making this appeal early is because i have never ever and never will cheat or intend to on any game I have ever played. I've played fps games for the last 12 years and always been against it. It ruins the fun for everyone, it corrupts people and their friends. its not right at all and ill always stand by that. I have nothing but respect for all admins and staff] always got along with trauma, mikey, tino ,and you Despawned and ryan customs and i cant forget Lucy. and countless other admins I get along with. I was grinding h when I got dragged to a sit with 3 admins. The YouTube situation was mentioned about the titles and quotes in the video. but mainly they assumed I was cheating Based of my edited clips rendered at 24fps using adobe prm pro. No logs got mentioned, nothing was mentioned about what clip or clips that banned me . For the last 14 hours i have been going through all my clips and they are all spot on I've got nothing to hide. I've been waiting in the support room with no response. If there is any chance i can get to speak with one of you guys si can back everything with 5 to 10 minute clips of everything I have uploaded with audio. I don't know any other way unless they investigate again. This isn't just me that's banned its my whole gang and its heart breaking 😞 I'm innocent i don't know what else to say . i can link my steam , my ea I've had accounts for over 10 years with no bans with over 100k worth of game time on. I've got nothing but love for cmg and gaming in a whole. nothing but love for the admins. its not anyone's fault but i feel like this is unjustified. please get back to me 
      Lil zo
      · 0 replies
    • ethanfell

384954* sorry incorrect id

· 0 replies
  • Most Contributions

1. Andy
      Andy
    2. Jay
      Jay
    3. Bob
      Bob