Gang Application - Supreme - 04/09/22

Supreme

From where we used to be to where we are now is crazy!! nice to be able to be with soo many amazing people

also updated gang roster - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jNK57vHgk-oou0vvStxhV6DPw4B6FvZ6Hov9kVIIVyE/edit?usp=sharing

On 04/09/2022 at 19:59, Jaysling said:

20220902204233_1.jpg

IMG_0863.png

• Like 2

Ex Deputy Head of CoP

Ex 𝗖𝗣𝗖-2

Ex Superintendent

𝗝𝟰𝗺𝗲𝘀#𝟮𝟯𝟴𝟭

𝗖𝗠𝗚 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿

BIG +1 ❤️

• Very active in the city

• Great RP

• All members are hardworking and respectful

• Great app

As I know Supreme and a lot of LDNU members from when they joined server, it was great looking them build LDNU, from few dannys they have grown to one of the biggest gangs in CMG! I think they really deserve whitelist because they are not working only on LDNU, they are also trying to bring other gangs with them 🙂

Ekko
Founder of Misfits

• Thanks 2

- I will say as feedback you need to be more strict about your members and how they act on CMG and how it affects the look of your organisation when they are representing you in this clothing. I have come across multiple instances now where people are blatantly breaking rules whilst in this fit and apart of your organisation. This reflects badly when management look into your members.

image_2023-07-27_182435144.png

57 minutes ago, Bean. said:

- I will say as feedback you need to be more strict about your members and how they act on CMG and how it affects the look of your organisation when they are representing you in this clothing. I have come across multiple instances now where people are blatantly breaking rules whilst in this fit and apart of your organisation. This reflects badly when management look into your members.

If you are talking about recent events relating to a few of our members they were out of gang fit. Also recently we have had 4/5 people impersonating gang fit to purposely get this reaction. But thanks for your feedback!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2022 at 21:33, Supreme said:

If you are talking about recent events relating to a few of our members they were out of gang fit. Also recently we have had 4/5 people impersonating gang fit to purposely get this reaction. But thanks for your feedback!!

This probably explains it but it is good feedback never the less. Hope you guys get WL

• Like 1

image_2023-07-27_182435144.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...