Ban

zivvy

Question

about a year and half ago i got permed by anticheat for cheating and abit ago i reset my pc and lost my gta account today i got gta again as my mates are all starting too play cmg again so i thought i wpuld appeal my ban whiost it was downloading i wrote my appeal but needed a pic of my ban message so after it was done i loaded cmg and apparently i am ban evading and somehow my id is 337727 even tho when i got banned it was 183774 im just so confused and do not want for this too make it so i cant appeal for the cheating as i havent even ban evaded and am honestly so confused how its happened i dont know if the new gta account has anything to do with it or but please update me 

1 answer to this question

It will be your new GTA account I believe post your appeal as normal putting your original ID for where it asks for a perm id, include the picture of the ban message with the new ID and explain the situation within your appeal. 

0C9A7851-097E-421F-B95F-39B2CF48A440.png

LFB CHIEF FIRE OFFICER

EX NHS HIGH COMMAND & ACADEMY DIRECTOR