Gang Application - Matt Triad - 26/07/21

Matt Triad

+1, Ever since joining the city i have always been close with the owners of triads. They are really awesome guys and the stuff they have done for the gang is crazy. They have helped launch the Gang RP scene. Massive props. x

• Thanks 1

Jonty Bonty
HMPS HQ | Deputy Governor

PRO TILE MAN

+1 
One of the best gangs in the entire city have been in contact with them and done role play with them a lot and they really deserve the whitelist ❤️
- They always try to role play stuffs out which is amazing
- They are well known in the city
- They are not stuck up bastards which makes them all very nice to talk to and just hang out with even if you are not doing rp

• Thanks 1

London Fire Brigade

Deputy Chief Fire Officer

RP Support

Ex. Chief Fire Officer

+1

Most active gang in CMG, constantly producing positive RP. Completely selfless gang, they are in it for enjoyment and RP. They contribute a lot of their own money and time into organising events with prize funds, to keep everyone connected.

The best thing about the triads is the complete lack of ego, they are the most chill guys you’ll meet In CMG and constantly give money to people they see doing good RP. 
They know how to handle situations and you know what you’re getting when you start RP with them. They take everything serious, Every gang will vouch for them and knows if they ever went against them at gang war, they wouldn’t metagame or do anything dodgy and would prolong the war if possible for better RP. They play by the rules and are here to have fun and RP, win or lose. 

Luke - Ace Cartel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

+1

The Triads are different from the usual gangs we see within CMG, these group of members I believe have what it takes in order to push CMG forwards into better RP throughout situations. PD, and myself have faced countless situations with the Triads over the last few weeks and we've found them overall a pleasant experience, the Triads have taken into consideration the roleplay values and worked with these, they have shown so far the true ethics of roleplay over ruleplay and on behalf of the PD I can say it has been a joy working with them, and producing some unique and entertaining roleplay for members to enjoy.

Regardless of this application being approved or denied, I do hope you continue working toward better RP for the community of CMG.

• Thanks 2

Heaton
Special Constable of the Metropolitan Police Gold Command Advisor
CMG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...